Traveling from one place to another should not be a hassle anymore if you choose to travel via private charter. Instead of flying commercial planes where you’ll have to follow many rules and observe numerous restrictions, private planes offer you more freedom when flying. If you can afford it, why not choose to fly via private charters?
Indeed, flying via a private charter is one of the amazing experience you can ever have. This is especially true if this is the first time you are flying in one. To make your flight even more memorable, you will have to remember a few things. These are best kept secrets frequent private plane flyers take advantage of when they are traveling.
Here are the best kept secrets to take in mind when you want to have a memorable private plane ride:
1. The private plane you signed up for may not be available on the actual date ride. Planes will travel from one faraway place to another at a distance. At the time of your departure, you might be ushered to a plane that is one size larger or smaller than what you expect. You have to be flexible and understand that your plane may not arrive on time for your departure.
2. Since this is a private charter, you’ll get better perks than the commercial flights. While you may be paying a higher cost with private charter, you can expect that there is more quality service and flexibility offered. Private charters are less hassle and more service-oriented than commercial flights. Basically, you will be able to tailor the services you will receive in-flight according to what suits you the most.
3. You can always voice out you needs. As mentioned, private charters offer better services and flexibility molded to your needs. Inform the private charter company beforehand if you need to meet a schedule, you have large-sized luggage to haul around, or dietary restrictions that must be observed. The best private plane company will make sure to meet these requirements, especially if you inform them about it beforehand.
4. If you are bringing your pet with you, you’ll have to be prepared. Otherwise, this private plane ride will become a traumatic experience for them. Good thing that, with a private charter, it is okay to seat the pets right next to the owner. There is no need for documentation to as long as it is a domestic flight. Just be sure to make the pets feel comfortable in-flight.
5. When booking for a private charter, it is better to book it when your travel date is already close. The schedule and availability of the aircraft changes every now and then so what aircraft is available today may not be available two months later. By booking when the travel date is already close by, you will know the actual availability of the aircraft. Ideally, you’ll have to book the plane four to seven days in advance. The availability of the aircraft is more known during this time frame before your travel date.
With these tips, you will have an easier time traveling via a private plane. You don’t have to hold back on making a request anymore just because you didn’t know you can indeed make a request.You’ll be able to make the most out of your private charter ride if you remember these best kept secrets.